IBM Hiring For Fresher 2023:- The Post of Big Data Engineer from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
IBM Hiring For Fresher 2023
|Big Data Engineer
|2018, 2019,2020, 2021, 2022
|INR 8.5 LPA to 12 LPA
About the job
In this role, you’ll work in our IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. These centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
A career in IBM Consulting is rooted by long-term relationships and close collaboration with clients across the globe.
You’ll work with visionaries across multiple industries to improve the hybrid cloud and AI journey for the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Your ability to accelerate impact and make meaningful change for your clients is enabled by our strategic partner ecosystem and our robust technology platforms across the IBM portfolio; including Software and Red Hat.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Big Data Engineer, you will develop, maintain, evaluate, and test big data solutions. You will be involved in data engineering activities like creating pipelines/workflows for Source to Target and implementing solutions that tackle the clients needs.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Design, build, optimize and support new and existing data models and ETL processes based on our clients business requirements.
- Build, deploy and manage data infrastructure that can adequately handle the needs of a rapidly growing data driven organization.
- Coordinate data access and security to enable data scientists and analysts to easily access to data whenever they need too.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Developed the Pysprk code for AWS Glue jobs and for EMR.. Worked on scalable distributed data system using Hadoop ecosystem in AWS EMR, MapR distribution..
- Developed Python and pyspark programs for data analysis.. Good working experience with python to develop Custom Framework for generating of rules (just like rules engine).
- Developed Hadoop streaming Jobs using python for integrating python API supported applications..
- Developed Python code to gather the data from HBase and designs the solution to implement using Pyspark. Apache Spark DataFrames/RDD’s were used to apply business transformations and utilized Hive Context objects to perform read/write operations..
- Re – write some Hive queries to Spark SQL to reduce the overall batch time
More Update To Join WhatsApp:- Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram:- Click Here
More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Learn JAVA Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Learn HTML Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !