Microsoft Bulk Hiring 2024 :- Microsoft Hiring freshers for Software Engineer and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. |
Microsoft Bulk Hiring 2024
|BE, B Tech, BA, B COM, BBA, BSC, BCA, ME, M Tech, MCA, MA, M COM, MSC,MBA, Any Graduate
2017, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
|INR 8 LPA*
|Hyderabad, Bangalore & Noida
Are you excited about the possibility of working on a high-performance team on the largest Object Storage service in the world? Azure Storage team is chartered with building, managing and running Cloud Storage for Microsoft Azure Cloud. The team works on distributed systems scaling to Exabyte of storage in data centers around the world. Azure Storage provides the persistent storage layer in the cloud, powering millions of Azure virtual machines, holding millions of hours of video, billions of photos and petabytes of other data types.
The Job provides you an opportunity to:
- Work on services to have a huge impact on one of the fastest growing services in Azure that is critical to the Microsoft Big Data and Cloud Services strategy
- Work in a world class engineering team with a senior team of engineers, architects, and leadership; a set of peers and mentors that will help you grow your career on the fast track.
- To be part of a dynamic community – that will enable you to, both, learn as well as collaborate and contribute with best minds in the industry.
- To tackle challenges of scale and criticality that will broaden your engineering horizons.
We are looking for talented Engineers who have a diverse set of skills, especially to develop, enhance and service large scale cloud services
- 1+ years of experience in developing quality products and services, preferably in systems and backend services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge/experience in systems programming, operating systems, distributed systems, databases, cloud services including high-performance distributed storage and networking is a definite plus
- Proficiency in C/C++, Java or C# – in multi-threaded or concurrent environments
- Strong CS and engineering fundamentals and ability/interest in learning new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Contribute towards building the Azure Sovereign Cloud platform that makes it possible for supporting multiple classes of applications accounting for application consistency, availability, and security
- Works in collaboration with teams across a single organization to develop reliable, scalable, and high-performance, software designs
- Partners with engineering and Program Management teams to understand customer, business, and technical requirements to provide feedback to Azure Engineering
- Triages, troubleshoots, and repairs complex live site issues by applying expertise in software and hardware components and features
- Rapid cloud scale deployment of code and monitoring of telemetry
- Design, develop and operate large scale, efficient and reliable cloud services
- Drive continuous improvement on service quality and cogs efficiency
For More Details & Link: Click here