Microsoft Off Campus Drive :- Microsoft Hiring freshers for Software Engineer and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.(Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022)
Microsoft Recruitment Drive 2022
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
2017, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
|INR 8 LPA*
|Work from home
Are you excited about the possibility of working on a high-performance team on the largest Object Storage service in the world? Azure Storage team is chartered with building, managing and running Cloud Storage for Microsoft Azure Cloud. The team works on distributed systems scaling to Exabyte of storage in data centers around the world. Azure Storage provides the persistent storage layer in the cloud, powering millions of Azure virtual machines, holding millions of hours of video, billions of photos and petabytes of other data types.
The Job provides you an opportunity to:
- Work on services to have a huge impact on one of the fastest growing services in Azure that is critical to the Microsoft Big Data and Cloud Services strategy
- Work in a world class engineering team with a senior team of engineers, architects, and leadership; a set of peers and mentors that will help you grow your career on the fast track.
- To be part of a dynamic community – that will enable you to, both, learn as well as collaborate and contribute with best minds in the industry.
- To tackle challenges of scale and criticality that will broaden your engineering horizons.
We are looking for talented Engineers who have a diverse set of skills, especially to develop, enhance and service large scale cloud services
- 1+ years of experience in developing quality products and services, preferably in systems and backend services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge/experience in systems programming, operating systems, distributed systems, databases, cloud services including high-performance distributed storage and networking is a definite plus
- Proficiency in C/C++, Java or C# – in multi-threaded or concurrent environments
- Strong CS and engineering fundamentals and ability/interest in learning new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
For More Details & Link: Click here