Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
Project :Lead acid battery replacement with newer technology
Defined project as part of Masters in technology/Engineering with HIC R&D Teams
Key Skills Gained as a part of Internship Experience with Systems Design R&D Organization include
· Overall technical leadership and responsible for realization of full systems, product release/life cycle management to ensure quality and compliance.
· Translation of user and business requirements into product requirements, high level product design, check and optimize integration and verification
· System decomposition and allocation of derived requirements down to HW/SW element and part level and related traceability
· Trade-off of product/system design specifications and interfaces, determine feasibility of potential solutions, and leading technical & design reviews
· Ensuring full Product Safety Risk Management in a regulation compliant manner
Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023:- Click Here
Selection Process For Drive:-
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test- Aptitude Test, Technical Test
Check All Campus Drive & Apply:- Click Here