Introduction To JAVA & Setup of Java in Windows
Java (Introduction To JAVA)
- Java is a programing language.
- Can write code and develop applications.
- Introduce in 1990.
- Latest version of java is java-17
- Java 2nd version and java 8th version has many differences.
Java Documentation : https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/api/
- Java Standard Edition.
- Is also known as Core Java.
- Can develop Console based app and Desktop Application.
- Java Enterprise Edition
- Is also known as Advance Java.
- Can develop web Applications.
- Java Micro Edition
- Can develop Embedded Application and Mobile Applications.
Type Of Software/Application
- Desktop Application
- Mobile Application (IOS/Android/Windows)
- Web Application
- Console Application
- Embedded Application
Setup for Java
- Install JDK (Download Click Here)
- Tomcat Server (Download Click Here)
- Eclipse (Download Click Here)
- Any Database (Prefer Oracle/MySQL) (Download MySQL Click Here)
- Postman (Download Click Here)
- Git (Download Click Here)
- Maven (Download Click Here)
Setup Java – JDK Path
- Check Java path is set or not. Open Command Prompt(cmd) Type command “javac” and “java -version”
- If you are getting error to execute above commands then follow following steps to set a java path in system.
- Right Click on This PC/Computer
- Select Properties option
- Click on Advance System Settings from left side of the window.
- Click on . button from new window.
- Set Path Into System Variable
- Set JAVA_HOME
- Click On New button from System variables section
- Set Variable Name as JAVA_HOME
- Set Variable Value as JDK Path (C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.11)
- Set JDK into Path Option
- Select Path option
- Click on Edit button
- Click On New button
- Copy and Paste path of JDK/bin (C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.11\bin)
- Click On Ok button
Join Telegram : Click Here
All Full Stack Java Study Material
Job’s For Fresher