Boeing Bulk Hiring 2023 :- The Post of Associate Test Engineer from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Boeing Bulk Hiring 2023
|Post Name||Associate Test Engineer|
|Degree||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA|
|Batch||2019,2020, 2021, 2022,2023|
|Salary||INR 7 LPA*|
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Create and update test cases for the product / project assigned.
- Create Automated Testing Frameworks
- Create POC for new Testing tools and frameworks
- Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies
- Executes test scripts and test protocols.
- May perform code inspections for Unit Tests.
- Supports and enhances the automated testing framework.
- Candidate must have experience in software configuration management concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the testing lifecycle
- Communicate both in writing and verbally (in English) to support status reviews and reporting of test findings, issues and risks.
- Analyze change requests, customer issues and relevant facts to determine testing estimates and risks.
- Perform all tasks per program plans and schedules for implementation.
- Support change control process for tracking and management of problems and changes to applications during testing.
- Consult with customers to clarify and refine complex requirements.
- Interpret and translate requirements into functional test scenarios and scripts
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
How to apply :- Interested Candidates Can Register on Below Apply Links
More Update To Join WhatsApp:- Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram:- Click Here
For More Details & Link: Click here
Learn JAVA Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Learn HTML Programing Languages : Placement Kit
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here