FIS Bulk Hiring 2023 :- The Post of IT Security Analyst from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
FIS Bulk Hiring 2023
|Post Name||IT Security Analyst|
|Batch||2019,2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
About the team
It’s an amazing opportunity to join a talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
• Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing programs.
• Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocol and recommends solutions.
• Maintains security systems and administers security policies to control access to systems.
• Maintains company firewall and utilizes applicable encryption methods.
• Creates information security documentation related to work area and completes requests in accordance with company requirements.
• Responds to information security-related questions and inquiries using established information security tools and procedures.
• Resolves and/or performs follow through to resolve all information security issues and questions.
• Implements and administers information security controls using software and vendor security systems.
• Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and understands and quantifies business impacts of those improvements for communication to management.
• Interfaces with user community to understand security needs and implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
• Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
What You Bring
• Knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control)
• Knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc.)
• Knowledge of network design and engineering
• Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
• Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives, standards, priorities and schedules
• Basic to intermediate decision-making and problem solving skills
• Basic to intermediate verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
• Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and/or clients
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
How to apply :- Interested Candidates Can Register on Below Apply Links
More Update To Join WhatsApp:- Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram:- Click Here
For More Details & Link: Click here
Learn JAVA Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Learn HTML Programing Languages : Placement Kit
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here