With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
· Responsible for data extraction, collation and cleaning in MS excel/ access
· Will be responsible for making the pricing data in ERP up to date. For this he/ she will have to identify the activities to be carried out and then execute those activities
· Will be responsible for carrying out ad hoc pricing analytics requests
· Will be responsible for carrying out various statistical and pricing analysis in excel/ access.
· Will be responsible to bring process efficiencies through digitization and implementation of relevant machine learning algorithms
· Expected to support the client on data systems and analysis
· Use statistical tools to sanitize, segment and normalize historical pricing information and master invoice data sets to provide visibility to price rate distribution