,Microsoft Bulk Hiring 2023:- Microsoft Hiring freshers for Microsoft Fresher and Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.(Microsoft Bulk Hiring 2023)
Microsoft Bulk Hiring 2023:-
|Job Role||Technical Program Manager|
|Qualification||BE, B Tech, BA, B COM, BBA, BSC, BCA, ME, M Tech, MCA, MA, M COM, MSC|
|Batch||2019 To 2025|
|Salary||INR 18 to 35 LPA*|
|Experience||Fresher (0 – 2)|
|Location||Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida|
Technical Program Managers are responsible for delivering technological solutions for the product. You work on the feature planning and design, manage the specifications of their development, and monitor their on-going operation to better understand customer experiences and collaboratively with teammates to ensure our products exceed customer expectations. communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data driven approach will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023:- Click Here
Selection Process For Drive:-
- Online Application Submission
- Online Test- Aptitude Test, Technical Test
- Selection (TCS NQT Off Campus Drive 2023)
Check All Campus Drive & Apply:- Click Here
As a technical program manager, some of the questions which you would be addressing through your role are:
- Who is the customer?
- What customer problem am I addressing?
- What success metrics should I define to enforce high quality of my service (% Availability, latency (in MS) etc.)
- After defining success metrics, how do I identify areas to drive improvement and prioritize solutions that yield maximum benefit?
- How does my solution scale to the customers’ needs?
Apply Link:- Click Here
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or related field with at least one year remaining after internship.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience.
- Some experience building software or technology for customers beyond the classroom environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in feature design and feasibility.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, particularly in working with remote teams.
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team skills.
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join :- Click Here