Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Support Engineer Internship | Apply Now !
Microsoft off Campus Drive 2022 the post of Support Engineer Internship Students from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. (Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2022)
Microsoft Recruitment :
|Post Name||Support Engineer Internship|
|Degree||BE, B Tech|
|Batch||2018, 19, 20, 21, 22|
|Salary||25k/ – per month|
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Learn more about our cultural attributes
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment thats would need to work in diffrent Shift timing.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
Microsoft Recruitment Off Campus For Freshers Manager Projects .,,,,,
More Update To Join WhatsApp : Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram : Click Here
More Details & Apply Link: Click here
Share This Information To Your Friends and Your College Group’s, To Help Them !