NCR Bulk Hiring 2023 :- The Post of Intern – Software from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
NCR Bulk Hiring 2023
|Post Name||Intern – Software|
|Degree||BE, BTech, MTech , BSC, M Sc, BCA, MCA& Any Graduates|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024|
|Salary||INR 12.1 LPA|
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Job Description for Software Quality Analyst I (Manual Testing)
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills.
- Good in logical, analytical and reasoning skills
- Good knowledge of manual testing process, STLC, SDLC, Agile(preferable).
- In-depth knowledge about various testing types and methodologies.
- Good knowledge in defect management process.
- Knowledge in Automation (any tool).
- Knowledge in test management Tools (QC/ JIRA/ Zephyr).
- Good knowledge on any of the programming languages.
- Good in Requirements understanding.
- Be resilient, curious and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Good attitude with positive thinking.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Update To Join WhatsApp:- Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram:- Click Here
For More Details & Link: Click here
Learn JAVA Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Learn HTML Programing Languages : Placement Kit
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here