NCR Bulk Hiring 2023 :- The Post of Junior Software Engineer from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
NCR Bulk Hiring 2023
|Post Name||Junior Software Engineer|
|Degree||BE, BTech, BSc, BCA, BCom, BA, M.E, MCA, MSc, any degree|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022, 2023|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Experience||INR 12.1 LPA*|
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Job Description: Junior Software Engineer
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our team of software engineers. You will be part of a team responsible for delivering high quality software for ATM Recycler/Deposit devices.
Due to the unique development environment and knowledge required for this role, full training will be given to the successful candidate to acquire the appropriate skill set.
NCR ATM Recycler/Deposit devices contain a Bill Validator module installed with Currency Template software. The Template software verifies the deposited media to determine several characteristics including if it is genuine or counterfeit currency. Key steps in the template software development involve analysis of note image attributes for image authentication, design & implementation of functions to detect/validate image attributes, simulation testing and test on target hardware. The Template software is developed for several different devices using in-house tool sets with the addition of some C++.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop high quality software with the support of the senior developer/technical team lead to meet customer requirements, within agreed timescales
- Analyte and process data then identify and develop solutions with assistance of senior developer/technical team lead
- Prepare technical documentation
- Participate in template update peer reviews
- Estimate time for template development efforts with assistance of senior developer/technical team lead
- Effective communication with developers, technical team lead & QA
- Work all developments diligently to ensure customer satisfaction targets are achieved
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum Bachelors Level Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience in software development, preferably C / C++
- Good methodical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members
- Have a strong desire for quality
- Have ability to multi-task
How to apply :- Interested Candidates Can Register on Below Apply Links
More Update To Join WhatsApp:- Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram:- Click Here
For More Details & Link: Click here
Learn JAVA Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Learn HTML Programing Languages : Placement Kit
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here