NTT Bulk Hiring 2023 :- The Post of Graduate Trainee Engineer from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
NTT Bulk Hiring 2023
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Degree||BE, BTech ,Diploma, MCA, ME, MTech, MSC, Any Degree|
|Batch||2019,2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary||INR 5 LPA*|
|Location||Chennai, Gurgaon & Delhi|
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team?
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
How to apply :- Interested Candidates Can Register on Below Apply Links
More Update To Join WhatsApp:- Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram:- Click Here
For More Details & Link Chennai: Click here
For More Details & Link Gurgaon & New Delhi: Click here
Learn JAVA Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Learn HTML Programing Languages : Placement Kit
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here