Amazon Bulk Hiring 2023 :- The Post of Virtual Customer Service from can apply for Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Amazon Bulk Hiring 2023
|Post Name||Virtual Customer Service|
|Degree||BE, BTech , MCA, ME, MTech, BCA, BSc, Any graduate|
|Batch||2019,2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary||INR 3.8 LPA to 8.5 LPA|
|Location||Delhi NCR ( Work From Home )|
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
How to apply :- Interested Candidates Can Register on Below Apply Links
More Update To Join WhatsApp:- Click Here
More Update To Join Telegram:- Click Here
For More Details & Link: Click here
Learn JAVA Programing Languages : Placement Kit
Learn HTML Programing Languages : Placement Kit
For Regular Off – Campus Job, Updates Join:- Click Here